Senior Audit Manager – Top 50 Firm
Salary:- £70000 to £89999
Job Location:- London
Senior Audit Manager - Top 50 Firm
£60,000 - £75,000
Our client is looking to create a role around a suitable candidate, that can fit in with their everyday lives, at a Senior Audit Manager level. With their current flexibility of working, you will be able to work around your busy 'life' schedule, whilst working in a forward-thinking, long-established firm.
With Partners that are keen to invest in tech, keep their benefits on offer above industry standards and offer a mixed, varied role for someone, this is an excellent opportunity if you are keen to progress to Partner level in the future.
The firm operates across a broad portfolio of clients, including corporate, not-for-profit and financial services, working very closely with the wider team, providing opportunities for juniors to progress their careers.
Details of the role
- Managing the audit team, reviewing the finalised audit
- Budgeting and invoicing clients
- Assisting with, or completing your own business development and winning new business
- Providing commentary and advising the Partners on your audit opinion
- You will proactively look to develop the team, mentoring the more junior members
- There is the opportunity to become an RI in the near future
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Managed the audit process in your current role
- Managed a team of Auditors
- You will have audited clients under IFRS or FRS102
- Your communication skills must be excellent, you will be a clear point of liaison with internal and external stakeholders
Benefits of the role
- Build the role around you - strong in one sector? Go after it!
- Manage a settled, happy team - the firm has a low staff turnover
- Tech schemes, annual bonuses, exposure to other areas all included
- Working with likeminded Partners who are keen to share their success to date
If you are interested this refreshing role, please get in touch today by sending your CV over to Graeme.email@example.com or contact me on 07841 864239.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
£30000 to £49999
£50000 to £69999
£50000 to £69999