Pro-Finance Recruitment is currently working with an outstanding Top 100 Accountancy Practice who are looking to supplement the management team by recruiting an experienced Manager/Senior Manager (level dependent upon experience) into this award-winning practice.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients spread across a range of industry sectors.
- Reporting to Partner/ Senior Partner in the development of new business relationships through regular networking and attending events and by the delivery of high-quality audits.
- You will be expected to actively engage with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the completion audits from the planning stage to the final client meeting and will report directly to the Senior Manager and Partner.
- You will be responsible for managing the audit team this will involve allocating work to team members and ensuring the team complete audits in a timely manner and within budget. You will also be expected to take an active role in coaching, motivating and developing junior team members.
- Preparing/reviewing year end statutory accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity at an award-winning Top 100 practice with potential for progression to Partner level and Equity Partner thereafter. Should you have any queries about this position please do call on 0207 269 6369 to discuss. Alternately email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter for consideration.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR