Senior Client Manager - Central London
£60,000 + £70,000 + benefits
- Do you want to work in a small in size, but big in impact accountancy practice?
If you are tired of working in huge corporations, and want to work for a smaller, forward-thinking practice, where decisions are made quickly and ideas are implemented easily, this is the right role for you!
This impressive firm has experienced an outstanding growth in profits over the last year, and urgently needs a Senior Client Manager to step in and look after a £300K portfolio of clients, primarily comprising of London-based digital businesses.
The firm is modern and efficient, you will be working with cutting-edge technology and will be surrounded by some of the best in market. You will be able to enjoy a great work-life balance, supported by flexible working arrangements, including working from home opportunities.
As a Senior Client Manager you will be:
- Leveraging advanced cloud technology to monitor clients' financial situation
- Advising clients in relation to issues they might face and current trends in the industry
- Providing training and development for members of the team
- Reviewing work of junior members of the team
What you need to succeed in this Client Manager role:
- Have ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualifications
- Have strong experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Be proficient in using cloud software
- Be commercially-minded and possess outstanding communication skills
- Experience in forensic accounting is a bonus
This is a great opportunity to work in a forward-thinking firm, where you can add value from day one. If you enjoy the business development and advisory side of business, and possess client-facing skills, this will be perfect for you. Contact Nadia Atanasova today for further discussion.
0207 269 6326