Senior Communications Officer, Berkshire - £33,000 PA
- Are you a communications professional skilled at audience and participant engagement?
- Do you have experience in e-communications?
- Would you like to work for a non-profit organisation that develops key skills in young people?
I am working with a well-renowned and respected non-profit organisation seeking a Senior Communications Officer. This role has a focus on engaging warm audiences and will line manage a Communications Coordinator.
What's great about this charity?
- Great accessible location
- Good work life balance
- Season ticket loans
- Strong pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Adopting a strategic approach to audience interaction communications
- Using pro-active communications to recruit and sustain the supporter base of the organisation
- Producing content surrounding the launch of campaigns and activities
- Developing content for e-newsletters and the organisation website
- Line managing the Communications Coordinator
- Managing external agencies as well as in-house resources
- Keeping abreast of developments in the sector and key audiences to ensure that all communications activity is relevant and on message
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Excellent written communications skills
- Project Management experience
- Utilised network data for improved audience communications experience
- Line management experience
- A background in a non-profit organisation (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of relationship and customer/consumer management
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.