Senior Communications Officer, West London - £33,000 PA
- Are you a communications professional with a special interest in the audience journey?
- Do you have experience of e-communications?
- Would you like to work for an amazing not for profit organisation that empowers young people?
I am working with a high profile not for profit organisation in one of the home counties who are seeking a Senior Communications Officer. This role will be focusing on a wide range of 'warm' audiences and will have line management responsibility for a Communications Coordinator.
What's great about this charity?
- Great accessible location
- Good work life balance
- Season ticket loans
- Strong pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Strategically developing and implementing communications plans that help to improve customer experiences
- Using network data to help adapt and tailor plans to be most effective
- Developing engaging content for e-communications such as the participant e-newsletter
- Quality communications that best reflect the organisation's brand UK wide
- Using the organisation's CRM as well as Pure 360 to distribute e-newsletters
- Line managing the Communications Coordinator
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Educated to degree level or possess relevant communications experience
- Demonstrable communications experience in writing, editing and proofreading
- Proven positive customer communications experience via e-communications
- Utilised network data for improved audience communications experience
- Demonstrable communications project management experience
- Line management experience is desirable but not essential
- Education or not for profit sector background is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP:
020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.