Communications Officer, Berkshire - £30,000 PA
- Are you a communications professional with a special interest in the audience journey?
- Do you have experience of e-communications?
- Would you like to work for an amazing not for profit organisation that empowers young people?
I am working with a high profile not for profit organisation in one of the home counties who are seeking a Communications Officer. This role will be focusing on a wide range of 'warm' audiences.
What's great about this charity?
- Great accessible location
- Good work life balance
- Season ticket loans
- Strong pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Strategically developing and implementing communications plans that help to improve customer experiences
- Using network data to help adapt and tailor plans to be most effective
- Developing engaging content for e-communications such as the participant e-newsletter
- Quality communications that best reflect the organisation's brand UK wide
- Using the organisation's CRM as well as Pure 360 to distribute e-newsletters
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Educated to degree level or possess relevant communications experience
- Demonstrable communications experience in writing, editing and proofreading
- Proven positive customer communications experience via e-communications
- Utilised network data for improved audience communications experience
- Demonstrable communications project management experience
- Line management experience is desirable but not essential
- Education or not for profit sector background is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then please apply as interviews will be taking place ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.