A fantastic international Charity are looking for a Temporary Senior Communications Planning Officer to join their successful Marketing & Communications team on a 3-6 month rolling contract in their central London office. The Temporary Senior Communications Planning Officer will be joining a strong team who have been involved in many notable campaigns.
This job exists to:
- Take responsibility as Senior Communications Planning Officer for planning and implementing marketing & communication strategies that consider all relevant expertise of the charity's international offices to deliver collective outcomes for global campaigns
- Ensure as Senior Communications Planning Officer that all campaigns involve the influence of key stakeholders
- Work with the Head of Integrated Communications Planning to lead global campaign communication strategies to manage public engagement and mobilisation outcomes
- Ensure all communication campaigns are aligned with the overall charity brand strategy
- Ensure communication strategies meet and deliver all integrated campaign objectives
- Ensure communications strategies involving multinational teams are culturally sensitive
- A Communications, Marketing, Public Relations Degree or equivalent Diploma is highly desirable
- International charity communications sector experience is highly desirable
- Must have experience of developing complex communications strategies and plans
- Must be able to build and maintain excellent working relationships in a remote matrix working environment
- The role may involve some international travel
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.