Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic law firm who are looking for a 5-7 PQE Corporate Associate to join their highly regarded team in Dubai. This law firm uses its highly collaborative approach and deep industry insight to deliver the highest quality service, driving progress for the client's business. They have an impressive client base, representing industry-leading companies, private equity funds, boards of directors, special committees, financial advisers and other transaction parties.
Why you should work here as a senior Corporate Associate?
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Relocate to the ultramodern ever-growing city that is Dubai;
- Chance to work closely with other industry sectors;
- Exposure to working across multiple jurisdictions;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a senior level Corporate Associate?
- You MUST be a Qualified Solicitor of England & Wales;
- Qualified lawyer with 5-7 post-qualification experience at a highly-regarded law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Corporate Practice specifically Private Equity;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage; advising a wide range of clients from buyers, sellers and consortium's to individuals on all aspects of M&A transactions as well as UK public takeovers;
- This role would suit someone who has 5-7 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious senior Corporate Associate looking to relocate to Dubai then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org