Senior Corporate Relationship Officer, London - up to £29,000
Are you an experienced corporate fundraiser?
Do you have a track record of managing and growing a portfolio of business partnerships?
Would you like to work for an amazing charity that supports children and their families?
If you have answered yes to the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working with a fantastic children's charity who seek to alleviate the pressures that fall upon children and their families when they are struck by serious illness. This role will be crucial in enabling the charity to continue to provide vital support by developing a steady and secure income stream through corporate partnerships.
What's great about this charity?
- Flexible working opportunities
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loan
- Great central London location
In this role you will be responsible for?
- Managing the existing portfolio of corporate partnerships
- Generating support and awareness for the charity through business channels
- Develop custom Partnerships Plans to outline income targets
- Provide an excellent communication channel for corporate partners, ensuring that they are regularly thanked and have full engagement from the charity
- Work closely with the special events team to promote events to corporate partners
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A successful corporate fundraising background
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Previously worked alongside an events team to develop networking opportunities
- Experience with a CRM database
- Demonstrable experience in writing high quality reports for a corporate audience
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.