A London based disability charity are recruiting for a Senior CRM Officer on a permanent basis. The Senior CRM Officer will be the focal point for all CRM data imports and will assist the internal fundraising teams on maximising income potential by maintaining the CRM system (Raiser's Edge) to provide continued efficient support.
- The Senior CRM Officer will ensure that the CRM system is robust and contains accurate transactional data
- The Senior CRM Officer will focus on data imports using Raiser's Edge and Microsoft Access (not Importomatic).
- The Senior CRM Officer will aim to improve streamline data flows wherever possible
- Proactively establish that Gift Aid will be consistently captured within the CRM
- Developing and enforcing policies, data processes and Service Level Agreements for CRM users
- Must have notable experience of CRMs (ideally Raiser's Edge and or Microsoft Dynamics)
- Must have quantifiable experience of improving data flows and processes
- Experience of collaborating with internal fundraising teams is highly desirable
- Must have a strong demonstrable knowledge of the Data Protection Act & General Data Protection Regulation and what its implications are for data capture in the fundraising industry
- A good understanding of the charity sector is highly desirable
- Need to possess excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR