Digital Marketing Executive, London
- Are you a digital marketing professional who is a specialist in email marketing?
- Do you have experience in creating innovative email campaigns?
- Would you like to work for an internationally recognised children's charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working with a very reputable children's charity who are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their busy digital engagement and brand marketing team. This role is to lead on all email marketing. Experience in Adestra or Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be very desirable, and a third sector background is not essential. This role is paying up to £33,000 PA depending on experience.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great international brand
- Lovely offices
- Friendly working environment
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Summer early finishing times
- Dress down Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- Sabbatical opportunities (after 5 years of service)
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- In-house digital lead for email marketing with additional exposure to, Google PPC, search marketing and social media marketing
- Working collaboratively with the in-house CRM and Data Marketing teams to establish an effective supporter focused email marketing programme
- Improving digital campaigns conversions and ROI
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Demonstrable experience of creating successful email marketing campaigns
- Experience in Adestra or Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be very desirable
- Previous exposure to PPC, Google Ad Words and Social Media would be very desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Third sector experience would be appealing but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
0207 269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.