Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a Senior ECM Associate to join their highly rated team. This law firm is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognising that their success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of the Firm. Its client base includes other global law firms and prominent businesses, allowing their polycentric approach and world-class talent to challenge the status quo to advance their client interests.
Why you should work here as a Senior ECM Associate?
- You will be working for a leading Transatlantic Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Senior ECM Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with at least 5 years post-qualification experience at a leading City law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Capital Market practice specifically within the equity capital markets space;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: a range of stock exchange transactions including equity fund-raising, delivery of IPOs and secondary listings for both issuers and their advisers;
- This role would suit someone who has 5 or more years of post-qualification experience, but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven Senior ECM Associate looking for a global platform, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.