Senior Events Officer, London - up to £29,000 PA
- Do you have a track record of producing a diverse range of events?
- Have you had exposure of helping to maximise brand awareness for event?
- Would you like to work for a growing international animal welfare charity?
If you are interested in the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working with an international animal welfare charity who is seeking a Senior Events Officer who will be responsible for producing a diverse range of events. Paying up to £29,000 PA depending on experience
What's great about this charity?
- Growing brand
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Fantastic notable Patron and Celebrity Ambassadors
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Line managing an Event Officer
- Developing a dynamic events strategy that is closely in line with the overall charity's fundraising strategy
- Maintain and develop an accurate challenge events database
- Helping to expand the Challenge Events and Major Donor Events portfolios
- Helping to create a great customer experience for event participants encouraging positive long-term relationships
- Working with the marketing and communications teams to produce a positive event brand awareness strategy
- Enhancing interactions with people of interest via social media
- Work with the wider fundraising and finance teams to develop budgets and ensure that all events are raising maximum income
You will be successful in this role if you have…
- Line management experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Exposure to special events and celebrity engagement
- Experience in managing budgets
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Full clean UK driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews are taking place w/c 11th February 2019:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.