Senior Events Officer, London - up to £29,000 PA
Have you developed an events strategy within the charity/non-profit sector?
Have you had exposure to a range of special and challenge events?
Would you like to work for an incredible animal welfare charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working with an amazing animal charity who are seeking a Senior Events Officer. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Fundraising and have management responsibility for an events officer.
What's great about this charity?
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loan
- Excellent sick pay and health plan
- Reduced veterinary costs
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing an events strategy in line with the fundraising strategy
- Working to a budget to deliver set annual income targets through events
- Managing existing third-party challenge events as well expanding the challenge events portfolio
- Working with the wider fundraising and finance teams to develop budgets and ensure that events are raising maximum income
- Liaising with the Marketing and Communications teams to deliver content surrounding events
You will be successful in this role if you have…
- Previous experience in managing events in a charity environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Exposure to special events and challenge events
- Experience in managing budgets
- Strong multi-tasking skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.