Senior Events Officer, London - up to £29,000 PA
Do you have a track record of managing third party challenge events?
Have you had exposure to special events, engaging with high net worth individuals?
Would you like to work for an incredible charity who provide crucial support services for ill children and their families?
If you have answered yes to the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working exclusively with an amazing children's charity who are seeking a Senior Events Officer. You will be reporting into a Special Events Manager and aiding on their special event activity. The primary focus of this role will be managing third party challenge events such as the London Marathon and Ride London.
What's great about this charity?
- Flexible working opportunities
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loan
- Great central London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading on all challenge events
- Assisting with the Special Events Manager on running and creating special events, which will be targeting high net worth individuals
- Manging third-party challenge events such as the London Marathon and Ride London in order to increase exposure and fundraising opportunities for the charity
- Maintain and develop an accurate challenge events database
- Work with the wider fundraising and finance teams to develop budgets and ensure that challenge events are raising maximum income
You will be successful in this role if you have…
- Previous experience in managing third party challenge events
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Exposure to special events and celebrity engagement
- Experience in managing budgets
- Strong multi-tasking skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.