Senior Community Fundraising Executive, London
- Are you a community fundraising executive who is a specialist in relationship management?
- Do you have exposure to in memory fundraising?
- Would you like to work for an internationally recognised children's charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, then please do get in touch!
I am working with a very reputable children's charity who are seeking a Senior Community Fundraising Executive to join their busy Community Fundraising team. This role for retaining key supporters through excellent account management. This role is paying up to £35,000 PA depending on experience.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great international brand
- Lovely offices
- Friendly working environment
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Summer early finishing times
- Dress down Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- Sabbatical opportunities (after 5 years of service)
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Retaining key supporters through excellent account management with a special focus for patient family engagement
- Defining the fundraising strategy for patient family engagement
- Achieving growth targets across community target audiences
- Identifying opportunities and fundraising channels for both new and existing donors
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A successful background in a supporter facing fundraising
- Proven experience in generating new and increased business from a closely connected audience
- Experience of Salesforce would be very desirable but not essential
- Budget management experience would be very desirable
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills
- An excellent knowledge of charity legislation and the Charities Act
- Third sector experience would be very appealing
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
0207 269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.