Senior Group Tax Accountant - London
Up to £70,000
Are you a Corporate Tax professional looking to develop your skillset?
Does the idea of international exposure appeal to you?
This in-house role is an excellent opportunity, working for a market leader in the energy sector in the heart of London. The business has only been around several years so the path to progression is very clear and the company is constantly growing.
What's great about the company?
- Beautiful offices in great central location
- Flexible working
- Calculating and preparing tax changes, provisions and notes
- Identify opportunities for tax savings and tax risk management and provide tax support to ensure that any tax queries are dealt with across the business
- Implement and manage systems support for accurate tax functionality alongside tax team
- Leading and coordinating the preparation of UK corporate tax returns
- Take on different tax responsibilities as business and tax team grows
- Advise on key transactions and investments
- External relationship management
What will you need to succeed?
- ATT/ATII/CTA - not essential but dependent on experience
- Flexible to deal with business changes
- Work to deadlines and manage workload
- Excellent prioritisation skills
What do their employees say?
"Great forward-thinking company that is always striving to achieve new goals." - Current employee
"Great people. Plenty of learning opportunities. Very helpful and personable co-workers." - Former employee
This role is perfect for a first or second move in-house. If you would like to find out more, please call 0207 269 6319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR