Role: Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: £56,000 - £64,000
- Are you an experienced generalist that has a background of working within education or health sectors?
- Have you worked in large scale complex organisations?
- Do you possess excellent stakeholder engagement skills?
- Have you got management experience?
If so, then this role is a natural fit for you!
Reporting into the HR Deputy Director, you will work in partnership with team leaders, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and strategy in line with the needs and priorities of this reputable organisation.
You will operate as the HR expert providing high level people management, support and development, and provide a voice for the people across the organisation.
You will be joining a highly motivated team of talented and experienced HR professionals, as the business go through a large period of change. As part of a new structure you will work with colleagues to shape, develop and deliver the HR Business Partnering model.
What's great about this client?
- Excellent pension scheme
- Reputable organisation
- Great progression opportunities
- Flexible working
What do the staff think?
"Excellent facilities, flexible working, progression available, renown worldwide, great culture, great people"
- Current employee
- You will have management responsibility over two HR Business Partners
- Provide a high level of pro-active, creative and innovative strategic support and guidance to all Departments/Divisions.
- Provide solutions, advice, recommendations and interventions to key stakeholders and contacts on employment matters, influencing management and leadership around the people agenda to maximise service performance.
- Identify HR priorities from the organisation and departmental plans, translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives and strategies.
- Lead, drive, develop people strategy/plans and objectives in liaison with OD&I teams to deliver results reflecting environmental demands and best practice both locally and institutionally.
- Lead the HR vision, including role modelling leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the HR Operating Model is embedded successfully.
- Develop and implement local strategies for attraction, retention, engagement and development of people by understanding the business and acting as a thought leader.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates and keep up to date with external trends and contribute to the development of HR policies in line with current legislation and best practice.
- Lead and drive initiatives for the Equality, Diversity & Culture committee.
- Resolve complex departmental challenges
What you'll need to succeed in this role
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following experience and knowledge -
- Experience of developing and implementing an HR strategy
- Demonstrable experience handling organisational change
- Experience of workforce planning, succession planning and talent management
- Experience of improving engagement and retention of people
- Experience of embedding a successful equality, diversity and inclusion strategy
- In depth knowledge and experience of ER issues
- Experience of coaching and collaborating with senior management
- Strong in-depth knowledge of HR policies, practices and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of employment legislation and its application
The key to your success in this role will be your ability to build relationships and drive decision making through insight, effective engagement and influence. You will be customer focused, have strong communication skills, sound judgement and the confidence to make significant decisions.
I am looking for someone with a proven and significant level of HR and business experience within a large complex organisation; ideally within the NHS/Healthcare sector.
This role is immediately available, so time is of the essence! Get in touch with Richard Grove ASAP on 0207 269 6353 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.