Role: Senior HR Consultant (Senior HR Advisor)
Length: 12-month FTC
Salary: Up to £38,000
- Are you an experienced CIPD qualified HR professional, confident in taking an advisory role?
- Are you particularly strong in Employee Relations and Case Management, especially with respect to handling TUPE and employment Tribunals?
- Do you have a proven track record of navigating HR projects, processes and policies and feel confident in supporting managers across the group?
A charity client of mine is looking for a Senior HR Consultant, on a fixed term basis of 12 months, who will be able to provide a high quality and consistent advisory service to managers and employees across the group. As a successful candidate, you will be customer focused in your approach and be able to provide specialist and decisive guidance on employee relations issues and wider HR policy and practice.
What's great about this role?
- A highly competitive salary
- Good work/life balance and opportunity for flexible working
- The challenges of the role will leave you well positioned to progress your career
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm / Friday 8.30 am - 4.30pm (Full Time)
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work, Eye care, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified (or qualified by experience) and a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Proven experience of providing HR advice within an organisation to managers and employees
- Strong experience of handling TUPE and complex employee relation issues, extending to employment Tribunals
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment legislation and regulatory HR framework
- The ability to apply HR policies and processes within a complex and fast paced environment, focused on set outcomes and deadlines.
- A commercial and results driven mindset
- A natural ability to influence and negotiate outcomes to your favour
I am looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable Senior HR Consultant for a fixed term basis of 12 months, on an urgent basis. Time is of the essence here and interviews will be 1 stage - if you are the right candidate, the client can interview immediately.
Contact Richard ASAP to be considered for this opportunity.
020 7269 6353
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.