Senior HR Manager
London or Midlands
Up to £55,000 + £5000 car allowance - 12-month FTC
- Are you a senior HR generalist that has worked in a large-scale complex organisation?
- Do you want the opportunity to work for an international organisation with an excellent brand?
- Are you able to persuade senior stakeholders as well as challenge the status quote?
If so, I am currently working for a well-respected engineering firm who are looking for a Senior HR Manager on a fixed-term basis. This is a 12-month maternity cover position and could be perfect for you.
What's great about the role?
- Private medical insurance
- Choose from range of flexible benefits
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- The main purpose of the role us to lead the employee relations team and pride ER support across the UK and Ireland
- Manage and allocate ER caseload as well as being responsible for policy development and ownership of ER issues
- Lead, manage, coach and develop ER Advisors
- Deal with implementing improvements to the way advice and support is delivered
- Update regularly with the wider HR Team on relevant legislation developments
- Own serious case management and the delivery of ER across the UK and Ireland
- Ensure that work is evenly allocated across the team and that adequate cover is available
- Dealing with policy development
What will you need to succeed?
- Proven experience in managing a complex and high-volume caseload for employee relations issues, this should include TUPE, tribunal claims, collective consultation
- Confidence in dealing with employees at all levels of seniority across the organisation
- Demonstratable skills in prioritisation and high-level planning
- Really strong management skills with clear experience in managing teams previously
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deal with conflict
- Ability to work hands on
- A strong commercial focus
What do the employees say?
"Flexibility and work life balance is great"
- Current employee
"Lots of opportunity to travel"
- Previous employee
This role is available on an immediate start so contact me ASAP to prevent missing out!
Apply today or contact me on the below;
Telephone: 0207 269 6353
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.