Senior HR Manager - West London - £60,000 + 20% bonus - Permanent
A large global aviation company is looking for a senior HR Manager to help lead the UK side of the business. You will have 4 direct reports which would be HR Managers as well as the subsequent team. This role is looking for someone who is strong on both management as well as employee relations within a unionised environment. You will also be assisting in facilitating change, organisational development as well as policies and procedures in line with current employment regulations.
- Being the ER expert within the company, looking after all the complex ER casework which includes cases that is threaten tribunal as well as cases that are already at tribunal stage
- Develop, lead and facilitate the people plan for the business areas and ensuring that this is all aligned to the operational business plans
- Manage corporate and local initiatives
- Reviewing the policies & procedures and recommend any development required reflecting best practice, ensuring it is in line with up-to-date employment law
- Conducting negotiations with Trade Unions in conjunction with operation managers on aspects such as pay, terms and conditions and other procedural matters
- Mentor and develop the HR team
- Contribute to effective employee transfers, referring to current legislation with regards to TUPE
- CIPD Qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong management experience as you will be managing 4 HR Managers
- Strong within employee relations as you will be dealing with complex cases
- Experience within a unionised environment would be highly advantageous
Please do apply if you feel you have the skill-set required for this vacancy. In return, you'll be working with a large aviation company that is making a significant difference in service at various UK airports.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance