Senior Internal Auditor
- Are you looking to work in a large listed UK Practice with international coverage?
- Do you want a role offering autonomy coupled with structured career progression?
- Experienced in SOX and internal audit and passionate about progressing your career?
My clients are one of the largest listed practices in the UK with a fantastic international network and worldwide reputation for excellence. This particular team is highly social and offers a fantastic degree of progression. The direct hierarchy has been progressed internally from Senior and Trainee level and this same level of progression is on offer to any incoming staff.
You will be responsible for undertaking a range of complex and specialist audits at client sites, across both financial and operational systems.
- Understand the key risks identified by management and the controls put in place to address those risks within each area of the Client's Annual Audit Plan
- Manage, perform and control internal audit assignments embracing assignment planning, conducting fieldwork and reporting findings
- Draft audit planning documents for review by Client/Management
- Prepare draft audit reports and supporting working files to high quality standards on agreed audits
- Lead and supervise more junior staff on individual assignments including staff motivation, training and technical audit guidance
- Perform the audit of more complex and specialist areas
- Assist management in completion of assignments to time and budget
- Identify opportunities for further work opportunities at existing clients
- Participate in the firm's appraisal and development processes
- Ensure familiarity and compliance with all the firm's policies
I am currently shortlisting for this opportunity so should you be interested please contact on the details below.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR