Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive White Shoe Law Firm who are looking for a Senior Leverage Finance Associate to join their award winning team. This law firm is known for pushing boundaries and challenging assumptions enabled by its unrivalled network and impressive client base including industry leaders and global innovators. The team is led by the head of the firm's European Leverage Finance Group who is known for his dynamic and innovative approach which is reflected within the ethos of the team.
Why you should work here as a Senior Leverage Finance Associate?
- You will be working for a tier 1 market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Extremely rewarding remuneration package;
- You will have access to an extensive global network which is unrivalled in the market;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- A collaborative work environment that welcomes and recognises your ideas;
- Exposure to the most significant leverage finance transactions within the market;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Senior Leverage Finance Associate?
- Qualified solicitor of England & Wales having trained at a Legal 500 rated firm within the Leverage Finance space;
- Qualified lawyer with 4-8 years post-qualification experience at a highly-rated law firm;
- Secured a minimum of a 2:1 from a Russell Group university;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Finance Practice specifically Leverage Finance;
- Experience and understanding across a range of transactions will be an advantage: advising both lenders and borrowers on complex transactions including infrastructure financings and restructuring, covering a full spectrum of products (including bank/bond, covenant-lite, second lien, mezzanine, private high yield and holdco PIK);
- This role would suit someone who has 4-8 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious, pragmatic Senior Leverage Finance associate looking to undertake market-leading work then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.