Senior Management Accountant: London up to £50,000 + Benefits
Are you a qualified accountant with experience working in the charity sector?
Have you experience in financial modelling and re-engineering services?
Have you prepared monthly financial accountants, budgets and forecasts?
What is the Role?
A well established and well thought-of charity in central London is looking for a Senior Management Accountant. You'll be:
- Preparing annual statutory accounts, financial plans and cash-flow forecasts along with the SMT
- Preparing monthly management accounts including KPIs
- Preparing planning reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Review inter-company balances and settlements
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
You'll be the key point of contact for the Operational Managers and will monitor financial and operational KPI's working with them on a regular basis
What will you bring to this role?
- Qualified Accountant with Charity Experience
- Group management accounting and consolidation experience
- Ideally experience with Great Plains Dynamics
What will you gain from this role?
- Competitive salary, pension, 5 weeks annual leave and annual season ticket loan.
- Experience of working in an innovative finance department where your ideas will be rewarded
- Exposure to important UK-centric Programmes across multiple regions
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me at Matt.Davidson@pro-finance.co.uk or 020 7269 6323.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR