Management Accountant - London - £45000 - £50000
- Are you a fully qualified (CCAB) Accountant?
- Have you worked for a Charity previously?
- Do you have experience in Financial Modelling?
If so, our Client may be interested in talking to you. A rapidly expanding organisation who make a real difference to the lives of many are seeking an experienced Management Accountant?
Whats great about this company?
As well as being in a great organisation, with a fabulous cause and in a central location:
- An on-site creche
- Excellent pension and other benefits
- A real work-life/balance
To maintain and produce accurate monthly financial accounts and financial information on all contracts and grant funded projects to Heads of Service and the Senior Management Team and to contribute to the work of the annual audit.
- To prepare annual statutory accounts, financial plans and cash flow forecasts in conjunction with the Heads of Service, Group Financial Controller and Chief Finance Officer.
- To produce monthly management accounts including analysis of key financial and operational performance indicators to enable reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- To carry out or review monthly balance sheet reconciliations. Specific duties will include:
- Ensure all bank transactions are adequately monitored and processed.
- Responsible for the supervision of the sales and purchase ledgers.
- Reconciliation of investments and other balance sheet reconciliations as applicable.
- To regularly analyse and manage cash flows
- To prepare VAT returns in a timely manner
- To implement and regularly update financial policies and to ensure that internal controls are effective.
- To provide guidance and training to staff in financial policies and procedures.
- To prepare audit schedules and ensure the successful completion of annual audit.
- To ensure that all financial returns and information are received from Services and departments on time as well as preparation of financial returns to funders as appropriate.
- Operating, maintaining and developing, and where appropriate, planning, budgets and forecasts.
- To be flexible in approach and undertake all duties that may fall within the range.
- Working with Operational Managers to develop and monitor financial and operational KPI's and report against them on a monthly basis.
To apply: Please send your CV ASAP - my Client is interviewing immediately
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR