Are you a qualified Senior Manager who has significantly experienced within the Financial Services sector? My BIG 4 client is on the lookout for a Senior Manager to join their expanding team, this is a real opportunity to have the chance to progress through the ranks within a BIG 4 firm.
Senior Manager Role & Responsibilities:
- Supervising, mentoring and coaching junior members of staff
- Managing Partners involvement within the Audit, providing progress reports as requested
- Throughout the assignment, you shall be acting as the initial point of contact for your clients for cost related matters
- Actively driving the planning of the audit, as well as the actual fieldwork for interim and final, statutory audit and completion work
Overview of the firm:
- This big 4 practice is the forefront of Audit within the Financial Services industry and they're continuing to grow! As a Senior Manager, you could struggle to find the correct work-life balance but here at this firm work-life balance is one of the main commitments to their staff, they're supportive in any means possible to allow members of staff to get the correct balance between your work and home demands.
If you believe you are suited for this role and you want the opportunity to work within the BIG 4, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 269 6340.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR