Senior Manager - Employment Tax - Top 10 - London-
£70,000 - £80,000
Are you an experienced Employment Tax professional?
Would you like to work for a Top 10 practice which offers autonomy and clear progression?
Are you looking to work with a broad range of clients from start-ups to large MNC's?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to work within a leading and globally networked accountancy practice as an Employment Tax Senior Manager
- The progression to Director is clear and achievable
- The firm heavily invest in their people and ensure they are progressing and maintain motivated
- It offers you the opportunity to work in London, Reading or Birmingham
- Be a key strategic addition to contribute growth for the Business Tax department by raising the profile through networking
- Have the autonomy to win new business and undertake various business development tasks
- Managing and motivating staff to ensure high level of staff retention
- Working with the Business Tax team in delivering advice to clients in the areas of Employment Tax, Share Schemes and Expatriation Tax
- A former employee said this about the firm "great people and opportunities"
What you'll need to succeed:
- Must have previous experience in Employment Tax
- Self-motivated and keen to add value to the client's businesses
- Experience with a mix of Share Schemes, Expatriation Tax would be beneficial
If you are interested in this Employment Tax Senior Manager role then please contact me on email@example.com or 0207 123 5059
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR