Senior Manager - London - £80,000 - £95,000
Do you have experience in US GAAP or IFRS tax accounting projects?
Have you got corporate tax experience?
Would you like to work for a firm that offers one of the best flexible working schemes on the market?
- Flexible working which offers employees the chance to work the hours that suit them best
- No time sheets in this team
- Working environment is very supportive, you will always receive help if you ask for it
- The team is made up of relaxed, easy going group of people who genuinely want to succeed and deliver high quality work in a friendly manner
- Invest heavily in staff, new servers, and work in luxurious offices near London Bridge
What do employees think?
"Great support and people culture, lots of opportunities to get involved in team projects, flexible working, relaxed management style"
- The role is very client facing which offers the opportunity of an almost 'in-house' role
- Opportunity to work on some of the firm's largest multi-country client engagement on an advisory basis
- Support clients in their quarterly reporting process to grow a tax accounting advisory book of business
- You will be the client's primary point of contact
What you need to succeed
- Experience in US GAAP or IFRS tax accounting projects
- Corporate income tax experience within any country
- Ability to manage your portfolio and bring in other specialists when required
- Experience coaching and developing junior staff
If you are interested in joining strong tax accounting professionals within the fast-growing Global Compliance and Reporting team, then please get in contact ASAP on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org