Corporate Tax Senior Manager - London - £75,000 - £85,000
Are you a Corporate Tax professional looking for a fresh challenge?
Would you like to work for a firm who ensure that you are not pigeon holed into a role?
If the answer to either of these is yes, then this corporate tax opportunity will be ideal for you.
- Team culture - they are a dynamic and vibrant group of people who are a very close knit team, the team will always assist one another if it is required
- Career progression - this is demonstrated by the current team with the Director and both Senior Managers progressing through the ranks
- Opportunity for secondments within the firm - they currently have a Manager who has been seconded from Grant Thornton in Australia
- Full autonomy to develop your skillset - one of the Senior Manager has been able to become a specialist in Treasury Tax
- Gives you the opportunity to become an in-house tax function for the client as you become the main point of contact
- You will be working with high potential clients working on both the compliance and advisory side of client work
- Assisting in adding and developing the more junior members
- Clients vary from listed companies to OMB's
What work will you be doing?
After meeting with one of the Senior Managers, they gave this example which will help you understand the type of work you will be involved with and leading.
The team worked with a French media listed group who acquired a private equity group and as a result inherited some of the debt attached to this group. The team then had to lead and co-ordinate the restricting process to simplify the debt. This started off with compliance work and went through to advisory. Throughout this process they led the way through the entire restructuring of this group.
What will you need?
The successful candidate will have significant corporate tax experience accompanied with either the ACA or CTA qualification.
For more information on this unique Corporate Tax Senior Manager, please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com