Senior Manager, Investment Management, Tax
Salary: £75,000- £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A new opportunity to join one of the Big 4's successful Financial Services tax advisory practice working as a senior manager within the team, you will be responsible for the delivery of services to your portfolio of clients and assisting the partner group in the ongoing development of the business.
- You will be working across the different sub-sectors within asset management - however, for those individuals with a particular niche interest, a more bespoke role can be negotiated.
- You will be working with a broad client base which involves many of the largest and most complex fund managers operating in the market today.
- You will be a qualified (legal/accountancy) senior manager with strong UK tax experience.
- You will be motivated and ambitious, with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Ideally, you will have practical experience of working within one or more of the asset management sub-sectors, but this is not essential.
What to do next?
If you would be interested in learning more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0207 269 6357, alternatively please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated cv.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR