Senior Outsourcing Manager
Salary:- £65000 to £70000
Job Location:- London
Outsourcing Senior Manager
£65,000 - £70,000
A Top 10 firm in London now have an exciting position for an Outsourcing Senior Manager to join their team. Working on your own portfolio of clients, you will cover a range of industries and service offerings from management accounts to VAT and statutory accounts.
What's great about this Outsourcing Senior Manager role?
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Homebased / Flexible work
- Opportunity to run your own team
- Room for career progression
Your role as an Outsourcing Senior Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring all reporting & payment deadlines are met.
- Full review of management accounts, reports, and VAT returns.
- Full review of statutory financial statements and supporting work paper files.
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators as well as regular appraisals.
- On boarding of new clients and overseeing the accounting package and chart of accounts set up.
- Implement and monitor budgets, oversee costings on client portfolio and reporting recovery to management on a monthly basis.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years of post-qualification experience.
- Solid Outsourcing experience.
- Software knowledge of Xero, Sage, QuickBooks is desirable.
To discuss the role please contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or phone 020 4549 9945.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Risk Advisor Senior
£65000 to £70000
£60000 to £65000
Senior Manager -
£70000 to £75000