Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive regional law firm who are looking for a 5-7 Patent Attorney to join their highly-regarded team in Dubai. This law firm is one of the largest in the Middle East and have the ability to practice law in each of the nine jurisdictions where they have a presence. They have an impressive client base, representing industry-leading companies, external trade organisations, retail brands, telecommunication companies amongst other well-known companies.
Why you should work here as a senior Patent Attorney?
- Relocate to the ultramodern ever-growing city that is Dubai;
- Chance to work closely with other industry sectors;
- Exposure to working across multiple jurisdictions;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- Clear career progression;
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships.
What do you need to succeed here as a senior Patent Attorney?
- You MUST be a Qualified Solicitor of England & Wales;
- Qualified lawyer with 5-7 post-qualification experience at a highly-regarded law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its IP Practice specifically with Patent matters;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage; Trademark Prosecution, Enforcement & Litigation, R&D and Innovations, Copyright and Costumer Protection;
- who has 5-7 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven senior Patent Attorney looking to relocate to Dubai then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or Hannah.email@example.com