Senior Recruitment Business Partner
A Senior Recruitment Business Partner is required to join a London based Public Sector organisation on an initial 12 month fixed-term contract.
After a large restructure and new office move my client is looking to further bolster their recruitment team.
The Senior Recruitment Business Partner role sits above the current Business Partner's but has no management responsibility at this stage. It is both a strategic and operational post that has been created in the new structure and will play a huge part in helping the organisation to push forward.
Although they are unsure on the numbers as of yet, they believe that there will be anything from 50-80 vacancies across the business that require urgent attention, this includes both current and new posts. As the Senior Recruitment Business Partner it will not be your role to solely resource for all of these vacancies, whilst there will be some resourcing to be carried out, the main focus of the role is the engagement with hiring managers. You will need to work proactively to build talent pipelines but also be able to advise line managers when they
The organisation are also obtaining a new ATS so that they can really get themselves on the front-foot for the change.
The successful candidate will need to have the following capabilities:
- Must be able to build relationships with hiring managers and senior stakeholders
- Experience of using different methods of recruitment - Exec Search, contingent, campaigns, assessment days etc.
- Must be able to challenge - We need this person to be able to advise hiring managers when they are being unrealistic or if they need to take a different approach to bring in the right talent.
- Experience of workforce planning/working proactively - building pipelines
- Someone that can work at pace
If you would like further information on this role or would like to discuss any other HR opportunities, please contact Richard Grove on 0207 269 6353 or email to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.