If you have a background as a financial analyst dealing with a high volume of product sales, want to work for an established organisation with a global reach and receive an excellent remuneration package then I have just the role!
Our client has a great opportunity to join them on their continued success as a Senior Revenue Analyst. Our client helps to transform peoples lives in over 80 countries and requires a professional to come on board and deal with analysing their sales, profitability, forecasting and more. If you are looking for the right amount of exposure, responsibility and challenge within a family-friendly and flexible working environment, read below and apply!
Your role as a Senior Revenue Analyst
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to both define and report on sales and revenue KPIs
- Take responsibility and deliver on:
- revenue budget and quarterly revenue forecasts
- appropriate sales and revenue models for planning and reporting
- appropriate product profitability models (focusing on gross profit), considering methods and viability and allocating methods for quarterly net profit reporting
- Manage the revenue risk and opportunities
- Partner with the Commercial Planning, Proposition, Product, Sales and Marketing teams to:
- share customer, product, market, economic and other insight and analysis to best forecast sales and revenue teams
- assist with the management of their costs.
What you need to be successful as a Senior Revenue Analyst
- Possess strong Excel modelling skills
- Be a professional who has an open, honest and positive attitude with a can-do mentality
- Be solution driven when dealing with challenges
Our client would ideally like the future Senior Revenue Analyst to have the below noted qualifications and skills, however, this is not essential to be considered for the role.
- A finance qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- A strong understanding of dealing with accounts and financial transactions with the ability to spot and address anomalies and correct independently
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate complex accounting in plain English for those with a non-financial background.
This role as a Senior Revenue Analyst is already getting a lot of interest and our client will be interviewing very soon! For a chance to be considered, please send your CV to email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR