Senior Reward Manager
Central London - Initial 6 month assignment
- Are you immediately available and looking for an exciting new opportunity?
- Do you have previous experience of implementing reward and benefits structures?
- Do you strive for excellence in a customer service environment?
What is great about this role?
- Highly respected organisation
- High level of autonomy within the role
- Flexible working and full support
We are looking for a Senior Reward Specialist ideally with experience of working within the charity sector. This will be a 6 month assignment, taking full control of a compensation project creating the structure for job evaluation, career frameworks, job families, LTIPS, HRIS and salary surveys.
As such the role will require a significant knowledge of reward best practice gained within large charitable organisations, as well as demonstrable experience in:
- Developing and managing pay banding's, company car, health care, perks and holiday allowances, recognition policies and practices in line with the reward strategy
- Harmonisation of pay, including the involvement of Unions
- Co-ordinating the salary review process and salary bench marking
- Creating new recognition initiatives
- Implementing staff retention policies
- performing complex data analysis and modelling, research and cost modelling
What Skills do you Need?
- Previous experience of working with equity programs
- Advanced Excel skills; highly numerical and analytical
- Ability to lead presentations to wider firm
- A compensation background covering base salary, variable pay and performance management
There is a level of urgency with this position with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch with Stacey Kerrigan asap for consideration. Email: Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 02072696334
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.