Group Tax Manager - London
Up to £70,000
Are you a tax professional looking for exposure to international tax?
Do you want to work for one of the oldest independent event organisers in the UK?
If your answer to the above is yes, I am pleased to say I am currently looking for a Group Tax Manager to join this growing business with a lot of M + A activity.
What's great about the company?
- Opportunities to develop and progress your career
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- Flexible working
- Excellent first time move to in-house
- Exposure to international tax
- Act as key point of contact on tax matters both internally and externally
- Providing guidance and advice on effective tax planning for the group, VAT and Employee tax matters and all international tax aspects of a rapidly growing global business
- Responsible for compliance matters
- Calculation of quarterly instalment payments and forecasting tax payments and cash flow
- Assisting in developing and implementing the group transfer pricing strategy within the growing international reach of the group
- Ensuring VAT compliance and reporting requirements are met in the UK and globally
- Advising on day to day VAT enquires
- Monitor events to advise on VAT requirements and/or restrictions on proposed event locations
- Work with Treasury and group companies to ensure tax efficient repatriation of cash within the group
- Ensure compliance with all employment tax requirements and reporting, employee benefit advice and employee mobility
What will you need to succeed?
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified or other relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience of global group tax
- Knowledge of corporation tax
- 1 to 2-year post-qualification experience in the tax function
- Good working knowledge of principles of international tax and transfer pricing
What do employees say?
"The growth of the company means lots of exciting opportunities for employees who want to progress their careers."
- Current employee
If you are a Group Tax Manager looking to join this exciting and growing events company, apply today.
Alternatively, contact me on the below details;
Telephone: 0207 269 6319
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.