Senior Tax Analyst
Up to £60,000
- Are you looking to broaden your experience in-house?
- Do you want to be a tax specialist for a global, luxury brand?
- Do you want to develop both your technical and commercial skills?
What's great about this role?
- The opportunity to learn from experienced tax professionals in an in-house environment
- Support for studies and exams for professional qualification
- Taking responsibility for the UK group's corporate tax issues
As Senior Tax Analyst you will be involved in;
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns for all UK tax resident entities
- Managing the quarterly Group tax payments in the UK
- Calculating the group transfer pricing recharges
- Dealing with any tax-related queries arising both internally and externally
What do the team think?
"Dynamic company with good employee support and advancement opportunities. You work hard but it's also hugely rewarding"
"Collaborative environment. Intelligent co-workers. Exciting atmosphere"
As Senior Tax Analyst you will be;
- Fully qualified or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK tax and accounting knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR