Senior Tax Analyst
Up to £55,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking for their first move into industry?
- Are you frustrated with working on many different groups when you'd like to focus on one exciting client?
- Do you want experience with a household name and a listed multinational?
What's great about this role?
- Great mix of UK tax, cross-border issues and transfer pricing
- Working as part of a tax team of 5 all with excellent knowledge and experience to learn from
- Superb benefits package
As Senior Tax Analyst you will be involved in;
- Preparing corporate tax computations & returns of the group subsidiaries and management of tax compliance in accordance with local requirements
- Focus on cross border issues and transfer pricing
- Assisting on broader taxes such as cross border payroll and UK VAT transactions and advisory
- Ad-hoc acquisitions and disposals
What do the team think?
"Lots of opportunities to develop including promotions, changes of role and international assignments. A big business with a small company feel"
"The people are fantastic. We're like a family as everyone is so like-minded"
As Senior Tax Analyst you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK corporate tax technical knowledge
- Clear communicator, adaptable, organised
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR