A listed international business in Reading are looking for an experienced Senior Tax Manager to join their team in an influential role with excellent exposure to their European entities and SMTs. The business are well-established with excellent opportunities for vertical and horizontal progression and are known for looking after their staff with an extensive benefits package, competitive base salary and work/life balance.
The role itself will initially focus on process improvement and change before transitioning to an advisory position within the business.
- Liaise with outsourced teams for different entities in order to ensure timely and accurate preparation and submission of corporate tax returns
- Liaise with external bodies such as HMRC and audit teams to answer any queries
- Assist with M&A work for the group
- Recommend and implement improvements to systems and controls to ensure consistent results
- Prepare and review numbers for statutory accounts
- Manage SAO certifications
- Prepare summary for teams within the business on changes in tax law and how it affects them as well as liaising with the group team to ensure their queries are answered
- Provide VAT advice to group team when necessary
Please apply if you are an experienced Tax Manager looking for a challenging role in a supportive environment. Interviews are being held from 5th March, so please apply now or contact Sophie Walker (Sophie.email@example.com) if interested.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR