A prestigious Hedge Fund is currently seeking their first UK tax hire, with plans to make further hires in the coming months. This is a greenfield role offering the opportunity to make your mark and be involved with process implementation and tax technology initiatives, liaising with the traders and partnering with the business.
Due to the complexity of this firm, your remit will be expansive and you will be working in an evolving and fast paced climate so you must be motivated by this. You will cover areas of corporate tax, indirect tax and withholding tax but experience in all areas isn't necessary.
- Management of VAT and corporate tax compliance process
- Financial Transaction Tax, UK and US
- Dividend withholding
- Tax risk management
- Specialist projects and advisory work for front office teams
- Tax technology initiatives
This company only hires the highest calibre candidates, who are passionate, ambitious with the ability to communicate at all levels.
The ideal candidates:
- ACA/CTA qualified
- Strong academics
- Big 4 or Top 10 trained in indirect tax
- Financial Services experience, in-house or practice
- Compliance and advisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
This role offers the significant opportunity to to expand your knowledge and make your mark in a greenfield role.
As well as exceptional remuneration, this is an opportunity to build your own brand in a fast growing company that sees continued investment in tax - The progression opportunities are unrivalled.
Please get in touch to discuss this role in more detail on 0207 269 6345 or email email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR