Senior Tax Manager
Up to £90,000
- Are you looking for greenfield tax role?
- Do you want to be the business' tax subject matter expert?
- Do you want to join and growing team and growing business?
What's great about this role?
- Taking ownership of the UK tax affairs for the group
- Standalone role, essentially acting as Head of Tax for the business with scope for growth
- A blank canvas to make the role your own
As Senior Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Required to lead on all tax related issues including investment structuring and identification of tax issues
- Ownership of corporate tax and VAT issues
- Provide tax advice to key stakeholders and the senior finance team
- Dealing with external tax advisors and HMRC
What do the team think?
"An innovative and fast-paced work environment with an attitude of striving to do better"
"The whole company has a great family feel and makes you feel part of it"
As Senior Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax experience
- Excellent communicator, inquisitive nature and hands-on
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org