Senior Technical Manager
Reference:- BBBH53440 AB
Salary:- £70,000 to £89,999
Job Location:- London
With a huge focus on flexible working, and work life balance, if you are looking to join a firm offering remote/hybrid working - this Technical Senior Manager could be the perfect role for you.
Technical Senior Manager Salary and Benefits:
- Up to £80,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave (buy/sell up to 5 days)
- Private Medical
- 4 x DIS
- Salary Sacrifice Company Car
- Cycle to work scheme
Join the compliance department of this Top 30 firm as Technical Senior Manager and choose to work from one of the regional or London offices or remotely. You will be responsible for supporting the firm's Technical Partner with respect to audit quality control, alongside dealing with technical queries of an audit, financial reporting, and ethics.
What will this Technical Senior Manager role entail?
- Assisting with technical queries in relation to audit, financial reporting, money laundering, ethics, company secretarial and some specialist reporting areas such as Pensions, SAR and FCA
- Performing hot and cold file reviews
- Carrying out root causes analysis exercises
- Reviewing changes to standards and communicating these to the firm
- Providing ad hoc training on key audit, financial reporting, money laundering, and practical areas for staff
- Assisting with the drafting of procedures and policy documents
What will you need to succeed in this Technical Senior Manager role?
- ACA or ACCA Qualification or Equivalent
- IFRS knowledge
- Experience with audit file reviews
- CaseWare knowledge beneficial
Do not miss out on this Technical Senior Manager, call Kate Green on 0204 549 9944 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Kate Bramwell Green
Jobs you might be interested in
Audit Semi Senior
£30,000 to £49,999
£50,000 to £69,999
Audit and Accounts
£30,000 to £49,999