Share Schemes Manager - Big 4
Salary - up to £65,000
- Are you a Share Schemes manager looking to take that next step?
- Are you interested in moving into a client facing role and working on advisory engagements?
- Are you interested in working in an entrepreneurial and dynamic team?
What's great about this role?
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance by introducing various flexible working schemes and hours to ensure you can find that balance
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer a number of training and development opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious clients in the UK
- You will work closely with the Share Schemes Partners and Directors in the practice to ensure the key strategic goals are met
- You will be able to accelerate your career working in one of the markets leading Share Schemes practices in the UK, and may also have access to secondment opportunities both internationally or with clients.
- You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping their clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution
What will you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Reward & Share Schemes (experience in an advisory capacity would be beneficial)
- Have the ability to develop new and existing business
- ATT, CTA or equivalent qualification would be ideal (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
- The ability to train and develop junior colleagues
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact me at email@example.com or call me on 02072696364.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR