Share Schemes Manager (Top 10)
Up to £60,000
- Are you a qualified Share Schemes Manager looking for something a little bit different?
- Would you like to work for a leading firm with an excellent reputation and employee-centric model?
- Would you like to work for a firm which offers autonomy and clear progression?
If so, this firm may be right for you because:
- The firm has an incredibly diverse and inclusive culture with a variety of professionals ensuring you are exposed to several different ideas and perspectives
- There is a defined career structure, the firm heavily invest in their people and ensure they are progressing and maintain motivated
- The firm offer a flat and open hierarchical structure where support from and exposure to senior members of the team is freely available and encouraged
- You will be part of the share schemes team based in London providing support to the firms national and international client base.
- You will work with a broad variety of clients including, Listed businesses, OMB's, Entrepreneurial businesses and Private equity-backed business to create tax-efficient and commercially focused incentive structures.
- You will join a dynamic team who is currently undergoing massive growth and development in the UK
What you'll need to succeed:
- You should have excellent knowledge of Standard Tax efficient structures and more bespoke incentive share schemes and related planning.
- ATT or CTA or newly qualified share schemes solicitor
- Sound technical knowledge with extensive experience dedicated to employees share schemes work, preferably in a large accountancy firm
- EIS / SEIS knowledge and experience would be beneficial
For more information on the role please contact me on email@example.com or call me on 02072696364
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR