A major Big 4 accounting practice - and a client that I've worked with extensively - has asked me to source them a team of Software Engineers while they continue to provide unmatched IT services for their FTSE 100 clients.
The practice firmly believes in the automation of certain business units in their business, ranging from tax through audit and advisory, and has already achieved significant value for its clients in a relatively short space of time.
The Ideal Candidate
You'd be able to prove:
- Competence of coding in different programming languages including C++, C#, Java etc.
- Strong system and software development abilities
- A general understanding of the Financial Services / Accounting sector
- Willingness to work in a team
- A determination and drive for perfection
- A highly analytical mindset
In return for your expertise, you'd have the opportunity to:
- Be involved in the forefront of IT-development within the Accounting industry
- Receive mentoring for world-class IT-specialists
- Join a forward-thinking team in an innovative environment
- Be part of a Global Enterprise
- Work with global household names
The opportunity suits a software developer/engineer with notable experience in taking lead in the development of significant IT systems, working closely with team members and outperforming in a competitive environment.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Chris @ Pro-Tax on 0207 269 6313 or email your CV to Chris.Davey@Pro-Tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR