Events Manager, London - up to £40,000 PA
Are you an events specialist with a focus on high net worth individuals?
Do you have experience in recruiting celebrity support for events?
Would you like to work for an amazing charity who do invaluable work on an international scale?
If you have answered yes to the above, then you would be perfectly suited for this position!
I am working with a fantastic INGO who provide support, education and services on an international scale. They are seeking an Events Manager to create specialist events throughout the year and oversee the end-to-end process. These events will particularly focus on high net worth individuals and will aim to cultivate long-lasting relationships with the charity.
What's great about this organisation?
- Flexible working opportunities
- Exciting and high-profile events
- Crucial work on an international scale
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Creating bespoke and intimate events for high net worth individuals
- Engaging with celebrities to provide support and publicity for events
- Managing an events officer who will support in the running of events
- Working closely with the communications and marketing team to produce content and literature surrounding events
- Working in tandem with the corporate partnerships and major teams to maximise the potential from events
You would be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A history of creating high quality and successful events
- A record of generating strong levels of income through events
- Strong relationship building skills with high net worth individuals
- Previously engaged with celebrities and recruited their support for events
- Produced creative content and publications to surround events
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.