Special Events Manager (1-year maternity cover), London - up to £38,000 PA
Are you a special events professional with a focus on high net worth individuals?
Do you have experience in recruiting celebrity support for events?
Would you like to work for an amazing charity who do invaluable work in supporting families and children?
If you have answered yes to the above, then you would be perfectly suited for this position!
I am working with a fantastic charity who provide support across the country for ill children and their families, working to alleviate the stresses associated with these difficult times. They are seeking a Special Events Manager on a 1-year maternity cover to create specialist events throughout the year. These events will particularly focus on high net worth individuals and will aim to cultivate long lasting relationships with the charity.
What's great about this organisation?
- Flexible working opportunities
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loan
- Great central London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Creating bespoke and intimate events for high net worth individuals
- Engaging with celebrities to provide support and publicity for events
- Managing an events officer to who will be primarily responsible for challenge events, and who will also support in the running of other events
- Working closely with the communications and marketing team to produce content and literature surrounding events
- Working in tandem with the corporate partnerships team to maximise potential from events
You would be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A history of creating high quality and successful events
- A record of generating strong levels of income through events
- Strong relationship building skills with high net worth individuals
- Previously engaged with celebrities and recruited their support for events
- Produced creative content and publications to surround events
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.