Systems Implementation Specialist
Central London - Ongoing temporary assignment (minimum 6 months)
£38,000 - £45000 dependant on experience
- Do you have previous experience of systems implementation?
- Do you have a meticulous attention to detail?
- Are you looking to travel in your next role?
What is great about this role?
- Lovely offices in a central London location
- Fantastic, friendly team environment
- Flexible working and full support
Having recently purchased 'Job Train' applicant tracking system, this well respected educational organisation are looking for systems specialists to fully implement the software, company wide across multiple sites in the UK.
- Implement new electronic systems across a multi-site organisation
- Working within the education field and understanding the nuances that this brings
- Redesigning, improving and documenting processes
- Effectively engaging, communicating with and training a variety of stakeholders
- Produce soft user guides and templates
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that best value and excellent customer service is received
- Working within the 'HR/people' arena
- A willingness to travel to other sites is essential.
What Skills do you Need?
- Previous systems implementation experience
- Advanced IT skills
- Ability to lead presentations to wider firm
- Experience in creating and distributing soft user guides
- The confidence to train individuals at all levels.
There is a level of urgency with this position with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch with Stacey Kerrigan ASAP for consideration and more information. Email: Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 02072696334
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.