Role: Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: South London
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Are you a pro-active Talent Acquisition Manager with proven experience of line management and partnering with senior stakeholders?
- Are you able to take full ownership of the full recruitment life cycle focusing on implementing and maintaining a talent acquisition strategy?
- Can you manage workforce planning in addition to determining current staffing requirements and producing monthly forecasts?
The role Of Talent Acquisition Manager:
My client is one of the largest housing associations in the UK, whose primary aim is to put an end to the housing crisis. People are at the heart of what they do, with every business decision they take being made with residents, their well being and quality of life in mind.
With this goal in mind, they are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor to senior managers and key stakeholders. You will be proactive in understanding the business strategy, finances/budgets and the associated needs of customers in order to design, develop and deliver value-for-money. As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will tailor recruitment initiatives and campaigns to deliver the capability requirements of the business and ensure a great candidate experience. You will also have 2 direct reports to aid you in the full management of Talent Acquisition for staff, as well as management of the recruitment budget and own staff costs.
What's great about being a Talent Acquisition Partner at this organisation?
- Beautiful, new offices
- Great access from regional areas
- Pension contributions doubled by the employer up to 10%
- Access to a health care cash plan
- Various incentives and discounts
- Continued development and career opportunities
What you'll need to succeed as Talent Acquisition Partner:
- CIPD / professional qualification
- You will be an experienced Recruitment/Talent Partner with the ability to be able to evidence where you have built relationships with key business leaders in previous roles
- Strong project management skills
- Proven experience of line managing staff
- Strong communication and influencing skills, capable of forming strong relationships with senior business leaders
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of HR policy and current legislation and its practical application
- Excellent working knowledge of HR and Recruitment systems
- Previous experience of heading up a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment function, managing a team and having sole responsibility for the recruitment function
- Demonstrated ability to execute recruitment strategy, including promoting the organisation in the employment marketplace and ensuring quality job descriptions and advertisements, candidate management and interview process management
- Demonstrated organisational skills, particularly related to data collection and reporting; following established recruiting plans and compliance procedures
- Previous experience of working with a unionised environment and forming positive, working relationships
- Familiarity with CV databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruitment administrations
- Experience of using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Experience with direct sourcing from LinkedIn & job boards
- An interest in social media and employer branding would be advantageous
- Sensitivity to appreciate the benefits of inclusion and a diversity of approach to delivering recruitment solutions
What do current staff think?
'The HR team here are fantastically friendly and supportive, you'll be in safe hands!' - Current Employee
Interviews are currently taking place ASAP with the position being available immediately for the right person, contact Akhil now to be considered for this opportunity.
020 7269 6350
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.