Up to £55,000
- Are you looking for your first move into industry?
- Are you looking for a flexible working environment that can offer working from home and part-time hours?
- Would you relish the opportunity to progress within a commercial environment?
What's great about this role?
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working opportunities
- Working with an experienced and welcoming Group Tax Manager who can guide you through the learning curve of industry tax
- A chance to broaden your skillset across a range of tax matters
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Preparation of corporation tax returns for the more complex companies within the group and initial review of the simpler returns prepared by the tax assistant
- Review VAT returns for the UK group and provide advice on a wide range of issues
- Involvement with transfer pricing, R&D and employment taxes
- Preparation of tax disclosures for inclusion in statutory accounts.
What do the team think?
"Wonderful company to work for, everyone is very welcoming and friendly and the work ethic of the whole company is fantastic."
"Excellent company culture, brilliant training available and clear career opportunities"
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong UK corporate tax knowledge
- Clear communication and enjoys autonomy
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR