Corporate Tax Accountant - Essex
Up to £30,000
Are you an ACA qualified, corporate tax accountant looking for your next venture?
Does the combination of a great work/life balance, yet a fast-paced and exciting environment appeal to you?
I am looking for a corporate tax professional to join this leading estate agency group. If you have experience in group tax this is an excellent opportunity to really utilise your skills. This is a very large company; therefore, this could mean a lot of growth for you within this business.
What's great about working here?
- Award-winning employee benefits
- Excellent pension
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- High street discounts
- Liaise with all stakeholders on matters involving quarterly VAT consolidation processes
- Advising on PAYE and VAT queries on an ad hoc basis to support the Group Tax Manager
- Review transfer pricing and corporate interest calculations for submission of corporate tax returns
- Prepare and complete detailed tax returns to meet deadlines with efficient and risk managed delivery
- Facilitate quarterly payments on account for corporate tax provisions
- Reconcile tax balance sheet accounts across group subsidiaries
- Liaise with external auditors
- Contribute to a published financial report with yearned tax reporting
- Provide support on SAO compliance and Tax governance
What will you need to succeed?
- ACA qualification
- Experience in working in a commercial tax environment
- 2:1 or above
- Intermediate Excel skills
What do their employees say?
"Great career progression with a strong support network" - Current employee
"There is a feeling of being valued and empowered to make a difference" - Former employee
This role is an excellent opportunity! Apply today or contact me on the below;
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR