This international insurance firm is currently seeking a Group Tax Accountant to be responsible for both compliance and advisory duties, from a direct and indirect tax perspective.
- Preparation of corporate tax computations
- Tax provisioning
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Partial exemption Special Method
- UK and international tax calculations
- Capital gains, income tax and employment tax duties
- Relationship management of HMRC and external advisers
- Keeping updated on legislative changes
Experience in all areas isn't necessary as training will be provided, you just need enthusiasm to broaden your skill-set.
This is an extremely flexible company, that will tailor the hours your work to suit your needs, they pay competitive salaries and have a great bonus structure, as well as developing their employees.
If you currently a tax accountant and looking for a broader role, please get in touch to discuss this on 027 269 6345 or email your CV to email@example.com.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR